Posted to rec.woodworking
[email protected] upscale@teksavvy.com is offline

Default Ping Larry Jaques

On Thu, 12 Nov 2009 10:11:01 +0800, "diggerop" toobusy@themoment
wrote:

Hell, you could start your own "what is it?" group which is posted
here regularly. Only, in your case you say something and we try to
figure out what it is. Sounds like fun to me.

I'll do that .... could be entertaining : )

Give it a try. Post a half dozen lines of text and then let people try
to interpret them. (No hidden Aussies or New Zealanders allowed to
answer). I suspect your dialect is laced with the occasional
profanity, so we'll allow you to use it. Give it a little time for
people to answer (you can choose the time period) and then you can
judge which answers come closest. We can call it something like
Diggerop's Dictionary.