Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Wallpaper confusion

F wrote:
On 12/11/2009 00:06 The Medway Handyman wrote:

I've always found that wallpaper unrolled 'pattern up' IYSWIM. In
other words if you unroll it facing you, the pattern is the right
way up.

If you unroll it with the pattern facing away from you then it's still
the right way up, just needs rotating around a vertical axis.

The free end of the roll goes to the top of the wall.

Sorry, I knew I hadn't explained that very well. In this case the free end
had to go to the bottom of the wall, the cut end to the top.

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk