Posted to rec.woodworking
diggerop diggerop is offline

Default Ping Larry Jaques

"Larry Blanchard" wrote in message
om...
On Thu, 12 Nov 2009 03:03:56 +0800, diggerop wrote:

"So, what's with the bag of fruit?" ; "The missus wants me to go to
this bunfight with her" ;
"You look as flash as a rat with a gold tooth" ; "Yair, I feel like a
pox doctor's clerk"
Translation: "I see you're wearing a suit". ; " Yes, my wife asked me to
attend a formal dinner with her." ; "It's not often I see you dressed
a smartly as that" ; "Yes you're right, I'm not comfortable in these
sorts of clothes."

Going to ring the World Wildlife Fund tomorrow and have myself listed as
an endangered species. : )

Not all endangered species are worth saving :-).

You'll keep, ...... ya mongrel. : )

diggerop