Posted to rec.woodworking
diggerop diggerop is offline

Default Ping Larry Jaques

"Swingman" wrote in message
diggerop wrote:

A culturally endangered diggerop.

Give us a dinky di rendition of Slim Dusty and The Bushlander's version of
"The Dog Set On The Tucker Box Nine Miles From Gundagi", then Mate!

(Last time I heard that I was 500 miles back of the Bourke, in Arnham
Land).

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 10/22/08

Could maybe still do that. Spent much of my youth playing in country bands.
We weren't any good, but had a lot of fun. I sang, played rythm guitar and
would you believe, button accordian. Used to earn more than my day job
playing 3 nights a week. Spent most of it on bikes and booze and broads.
....... the rest I just wasted. ; )
They were the best days.
I see kids today who have 10 times more ability and talent than I ever
dreamed of, who can't get a decent gig for free, let alone earn from it. How
the world has changed.

diggerop