Posted to rec.woodworking
phil phil is offline

Default Ping Larry Jaques

On Nov 10, 8:56 pm, "diggerop" toobusy@themoment wrote:
"Larry Jaques" wrote in message

Say "Hullo" to Phully Laird for me if you get through Nannup. Damn,
it's been 7 years now...I wonder if he'll remember me...if the grog
ain't got him yet. He slid down from Perth a while back.

Well, he looks to be alive, anywho. Egad, tell him he needs a new web
guy. 256 color gifs, EEK! http://www.nannupfurnituregallery.com.au/

You can tell him yourself. : )

I rang him and he said he would drop in to the wreck and say g'day

diggerop

Gudday boys
Yup still alive and kicking . ..
Been a long while since I looked in here, aint it all different . ..?
Thanks to a phone call last night from a nice bloke telling me that
Larry had asked after me . . I thought I would say hi.
Also had an email from Mario ( in Buffalo) a while ago ( which I
havent replied to properly yet - sorry mate will get to it)

Very busy - 12 month waiting list ( mainly thanks to that crappy
website wot I built with my own fair hands )
Busy moving into our new Workshop Gallery what I also built with my
own fair hands
Which by the way are now bereft of the end of my favourite left index
finger wot I ran through the 10 inch buzzer a couple of months
ago . . .

Any way just a quick hullo as i am just off to move more stuff out of
the old shop into the new one.

Phully