Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Franc Zabkar Franc Zabkar is offline

Default toshiba CF2765K vertical deflection problem

On Tue, 10 Nov 2009 13:17:35 -0500, "Gary L. Woodruff"
put finger to keyboard and composed:

howdy, I have a Toshiba TV model #CF2765K. It has sound and HV but no
vertical deflection. I have a solid blue line 1/2+ thick in the middle
with thinner lines on the top 1/2 of the screen, bottom 1/2 is dark. I
have replaced the vertical IC as well as C308 & C305. I verified R308. I
still have the same symptoms!! Any and all help is greatly appreciated.

Gary

IIRC, some Toshiba chassis had a small electro (1uF or 2.2uF, 50V)
near the jungle IC (TA8xxx ?) go bad.

- Franc Zabkar