Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Avery[_2_] Avery[_2_] is offline

Default Workbench

On Mon, 9 Nov 2009 16:39:23 -0800, "Lew Hodgett"
wrote:

"Jim Hall" wrote:

I think I can make a wooden one much cheaper and save accidental
plane iron and chisel dings from the metal ones. A 6" or 8" piece
off a 3 foot 3/4 inch maple dowel, a bullet catch inserted in a
drilled hole on the side and a slightly angled band sawed face cut
and that should be about it.. A couple dollars each at the most..
Found some bullet catches on Rockler site for a little over a dollar
each..

Buck a piece seems a little much.

Doubt B&D WorkMate replacement dogs would cost $0.50 each.

Lew

$1.78 here

http://www.toolpartsdirect.com/cgi-b...79-033_TYPE_10