Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Jim Hall[_3_] Jim Hall[_3_] is offline

Default Workbench

Ok.. I'll look for some and see.. Thanks..

"Lew Hodgett" wrote in message

"Jim Hall" wrote:

I think I can make a wooden one much cheaper and save accidental plane
iron and chisel dings from the metal ones. A 6" or 8" piece off a 3 foot
3/4 inch maple dowel, a bullet catch inserted in a drilled hole on the
side and a slightly angled band sawed face cut and that should be about
it.. A couple dollars each at the most.. Found some bullet catches on
Rockler site for a little over a dollar each..

Buck a piece seems a little much.

Doubt B&D WorkMate replacement dogs would cost $0.50 each.

Lew