Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Li tool warning - a really long rant Part 2

On Nov 9, 2:02*pm, Chris Friesen wrote:
On 11/09/2009 12:19 AM, Too_Many_Tools wrote:

Robert...ever buy an inkjet printer with a cartridge that would only
print a few pages?

And then the next cartridge you buy is full...and damn expensive.

I switched to laser. *My printer came with a toner cartridge good for
6000 standard pages. After 4 years I finally had to replace the
cartridge, and the extra-large replacement (which cost around $160 or
so) is good for 12000 pages. *That's about 1.3 cents/page.

Chris

They play the damn games with laser printers too.

Compare the cartridge that comes with the printer to the next one you
buy.

TMT