Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Li tool warning - a really long rant Part 2

On Nov 6, 10:31*pm, "
wrote:
On Nov 6, 4:33 pm, "PDQ" wrote:

What you are experiencing is exactly why all my tools are still corded.

You missed the whole point. *Let me be brief.

They are screwing the tool users by selling an ++NEEDLESSLY++
inferior tools at a high price. *There sold these same drills last
year wtih 3 Ah batteries, but replaced them with crap.
On purpose. *They replaced a 3 Ah battery with a1.5 Ah battery.

It is a PITA dragging around a 100 foot cord.

There is no reason to anymore unless you have a high consumption
tool. *100' of cord isn't that big of a deal, but what if it is twice
or three times that, or your cords would wind up in the path of your
client's customers when they want to access his business?

Do you go home? *Do you turn down the work?

There is a huge void that quality cordless products fill perfectly.

Robert

Same marketing ploy as selling 8oz. of coffee in a 10 oz. can and hope
the consumer doesn't figure it out.

TMT