Posted to rec.woodworking
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default OT Rant

"HeyBub" wrote in message
m...
Greg G. wrote:

You conveniently snipped the relevant portion. My question was why did
they miss clear cut signs of trouble, not why did he do it. I'll not
argue with Jung, who certainly makes far more sense than Freud, as
relates to machinery and such - finding out the why is a requisite for
future troubleshooting and avoidance purposes.

His betters did not miss the signs. The AP is reporting today that
interviews with several of Hassan's fellow officers and superiors declined
to raise his unfitness due to fears of Muslim and Muslim-apologist
recrimination. In other words, it wasn't politically correct.

I can't find the link right now, but a new movie is being made. It was on
Yahoo earlier this week. In the movie, they destroy the White House, the
Vatican, many other recognizable buildings, but they skipped the Muslim
building for fear of reprisal from the peace loving people.