Posted to rec.woodworking
evodawg[_2_] evodawg[_2_] is offline

Default OT Rant

LDosser wrote:

wrote in message
On Sat, 07 Nov 2009 17:35:15 -0700, Mark & Juanita
wrote:

Yeah, he offers hope if we will only surrender our remaining liberties
him. He will then take care of all of us. His version of "hope" has
never
turned out well for those who have taken that path. His version of
solutions is to offer more of the same government intervention and
interference and meddling that got our country into the financial mess it
now faces.

Hmmmm? Nice attempt to blow smoke but it just doesn't fly when you
consider all the other countries around the world that *have* taken
that path and done quite well. Take Canada

We just might ...

How many Hockey Teams have we taken?
--
"You can lead them to LINUX