Posted to rec.woodworking
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default OT Rant

wrote:
On Sat, 07 Nov 2009 08:10:22 -0800, evodawg
wrote:

Think it already has. Did we not all see a year ago the sheep
following the Messiah to the voting booths. I also remember some
fainting by just being in his presence. I have zero confidence in
the direction of this country.

Despite your insulting rhetoric, there's a huge difference between
people hoping and people turning into sheep as though hypnotized.
Your "Messiah" as you choose to call him offered and does still offer
hope. Sheep as you call them are people without the knowledge to
realize that they're not going down the right path.

Should your Messiah end up bringing your country out of dark chapter
into a profitable world, what will you say?

Of course you'd say that it would have happened anyway. Your arrogance
just wouldn't allow for any other conclusion. Sounds like you're the
sheep to me.

"Hope" is not a strategy; "Change" is not a tactic.

Both are similar to the matron's advice to the young bride regarding her
wedding night: "Just lie back and think of England."