Posted to rec.woodworking
Greg G. Greg G. is offline

Default OT Rant

Lew Hodgett said:

The shooting rampage raises many questions, starting with "WHY".

I've been reticent to join this fray until the smoke cleared.
But that truly is THE question of the day.

Why did they miss all of the classic warning signs, instead choosing
to plow ahead with plans that this guy obviously had issues with?

I'm not in the least defending the act, only the ignorance of his
superiors and co-workers who ignored or dismissed fairly blatant
behavior that would be clear to any 1st year psychology student.

Having dealt with a few over the years, I'm fairly convinced that
those who enter the fields of psychology/psychiatry did so due to
their own internal strife. Most grow and learn to deal with conflict,
this dude obviously didn't.

Greg G.