Posted to rec.woodworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default Newbe Question about Shop Heater

On Fri, 6 Nov 2009 23:26:07 -0500, the infamous "Ed Pawlowski"
scrawled the following:

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
Walls are insulated, ceiling is not yet. It is a one 20 x 26 or so.
Ceiling is 8' to beams, but open above with a pitched roof.

So slap up some OSB or drywall for a ceiling and rent a blower at the
local BORG/hardware store and blow in a foot of cellulose. That's
cheaper than paying another season's fuel bills.

I'll do that right after I convince my wife we don't need the stuff stored
up there over the beams.

Ask her one question: Is the stuff stored above the garage/shop worth
putting into one of the pay storabe places? Once most people look at
it realistically, they toss a whole lot of stuff and save a whole lot
of money.

Your mission, Mr. Pawlowski, should you choose to accept it, is to
convince your wife that she's already paying money to store that crap
and that she really wants to toss it. Good luck.

This post will self-destruct in twenty seconds...

--
"To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of
ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical."