Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Casper Casper is offline

Default Workbench

Finished this today. Took a few pictures for posterity. You know before I
add the woodworker's patina of scratches, dents, stains. Instead of a tool
tray built into the bench top, I added a pullout tray for that purpose.
Guess I'll see now if in practice it actually functions that way. The vise
on the far end has/uses two rows of round holes across the bench to add a
little flexibility for using hold down gizmos. Glad its done.. Jim Hall

Problem: Too damned pretty to use!
Ed Pawlowski

x2! It is very pretty. I'm sure that will change as it gets used, but
still a very impressive build. Someone else said jealous, I concur. If
I only had room for a workbench like that. sigh Now you'll have to
show us everything you make on it!!

Is that a DeWalt 788 I see off to the side? I have one and love it.

`Casper