Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default buy AR15

On Thu, 5 Nov 2009 13:40:48 -0600, "Karl Townsend"
wrote:

I'm shopping for my Xmass present. (Get yer own present - always git what u
wunt)

I'm looking for a hunting quality AR15. Not a match grade rifle, not a POS.
Is this a great deal? other suggestions?

http://gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewIte...Item=144274940

Karl

Its about average retail pricing now that the load has fallen off a bit.

Its not a fancy arm..but its a decent reliable one. A good un.

What sort of optics are you planning on putting on it?

Scope or combat optics?

Gunner

"IMHO, some people here give Jeff far more attention than he deserves,
but obviously craves. The most appropriate response, and perhaps the
cruelest, IMO, is to simply killfile and ignore him. An alternative, if
you must, would be to post the same standard reply to his every post,
listing the manifold reasons why he ought to be ignored. Just my $0.02
worth."