Posted to rec.woodworking
[email protected] upscale@teksavvy.com is offline

Default Li tool warning - a really long rant Part 2

On Fri, 6 Nov 2009 14:24:19 -0800 (PST), "
wrote:

vendor wouldn't take it back. So I have a $300 "shop only" drill.
Verrrry practical. And it ****es me off any time I see it.

I understand that "****es me off" completely. One solution, beat the
living crap out of the drill and put the video on UTube.

I'm about to do that with a $350 Asus motherboard. It didn't work from
the get go right out of the box. Put if on the shelf and used another
motherboard I had on hand. A few months later, I sent it in under
warranty, received a replacement and believe it or not, that one too
didn't work right out of the box. That's enough for me. I'm going to
get a friend to video tape me beating the thing into little bits and
then post it on Utube. I may have lost some money in the deal and more
importantly, time screwing around with the thing. But, I'll get a
great amount of satisfaction destroying it and letting people see that
destruction.