Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Leon[_6_] Leon[_6_] is offline

Default Workbench

"Jim Hall" wrote in message
. ..
Finished this today. Took a few pictures for posterity. You know before
add the woodworker's patina of scratches, dents, stains. Instead of a
tool
tray built into the bench top, I added a pullout tray for that purpose.
Guess I'll see now if in practice it actually functions that way. The
vise
on the far end has/uses two rows of round holes across the bench to add a
little flexibility for using hold down gizmos. Glad its done..

I think you should use this bench, to build a bench, that you will not be
afraid to use. ;~)

Very nice!