Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default buy AR15

On Fri, 6 Nov 2009 05:38:26 -0500, the infamous "Buerste"
scrawled the following:

"Karl Townsend" wrote in message
tanews.com...

I've got a Mini-14 stainless I'l part with for less.

I have a mini-14 stainless also. Set it up with a folding stock, flash
suppressor, and scope. Got a whole bunch of 30 round clips. I understand
the clips will interchange with the AR-15

Karl

I don't think the mags are interchangeable. Larry or Gunner would know for
sure. Do you want to sell any mags?

Not I. It was Gunner who opened my eyes to the real numbers behind
handguns 5ish years ago and brought me over from the anti- group. But
I haven't truly immersed myself in the gun culture as yet. Maybe after
The American Revolution 2.0, or during it, huh?

--
"To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of
ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical."