Posted to uk.d-i-y
mogga mogga is offline

Default B&Q Automated Checkout

On Fri, 6 Nov 2009 12:57:45 +0000, TheOldFellow
wrote:

I claim a record. I put 8 items through, every one scanned OK, they all
fitted on the scales, and I paid without any help from the eight of so
staff hovering. I thought they were going to clap as I went out!
I almost beat my mate who queued for the one human-checkout too.
R.

Not scanned a thing myself yet.

The last time we went the girl who was assisting the self-serve wasn't
even officially at work.
She did say the public is worried about their jobs being lost but
they needn't worry as they'll always need checkout people.

--
http://www.halloweenfreebies.co.uk
http://www.holidayunder100.co.uk