Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad
Mycelium[_2_] Mycelium[_2_] is offline

Default Hee! Hee! Hee!

On Thu, 05 Nov 2009 00:48:16 -0600, flipper wrote:

On Wed, 04 Nov 2009 21:26:41 -0800, Mycelium
g wrote:

On Wed, 04 Nov 2009 13:03:30 -0600, flipper wrote:

The renter can also "thank God" for the privilege of paying property
taxes, by proxy through rent to the owner.

Renters are the most ripped off citizens this country has ever had.
ESPECIALLY now.

And what did Obama do to renters he hasn't done to everyone else?

Who said anything about Obama in my post. I am talking about since the
sixties. Property developers have been sucking away Americans' wallets
for decades. Simple observation of the graphs tells all.

What graphs, you ask? Look at wages over the DOT job list table from
the 50s through the new millennia, and look at other things like water
and sewage, and trash hauling and DOCTOR WAGES and RENT rates, etc. etc.
etc.

When I graduated from high school in '78, the guys that graduated the
year before and the year before paid like $250 a month for a 2 br
apartment, AND they were able to sock away $100 a week, AND the gas and
electric was only about $12 a month. THAT was back when $100 was a LOT of
money.

THAT was just from one week's pay. There were three more after that.

My dad paid less than a week's pay for the mortgage on a 5 br house,
and there were three weeks left for mom to buy 7 bags or more full of
groceries with, and sock away a bunch for weekends in Indiana, and
Christmas, etc.

Now, a "landlord" gets over 3 weeks pay a month from one of these kids,
and the gas and electric gets the rest, and there is hardly anything left
for food.

It is OK though, since most of today's gang boy retard kids are all on
Meth.

Property owners that let out their properties, and developers that make
apt complexes they then fail to maintain worth a **** are the biggest
thieves in the country.

Thieves come in all shapes and sizes but I agree, landlords should
maintain the property.

You should do stand up.

I have seen outlets that will not even hold a plug, and outlets that
would not accept a three-wire due to having a pin broke off in it. 1/2
inch gaps under entry doors with no storm door. Wall mounted heating
units that have had their gratings painted with house enamel that caught
fire when the unit was first used, and put cyanide gas throughout the
room for days on end, when high temp, baked-on enamel is what should have
been used.

Also, if one mentions any such item, it certainly gets upgraded, at
minimal/minimized cost and quality (towel rods that bend when a fly
lights on them, etc), the upgrade includes a rent increase that insures
that the cost gets covered several times over and beyond.

The high rent coffers are what they are supposed to use to do any
maintenance from, and it NOT "jack the rent". Every little excuse.

The main one is the ******* thinking he deserves a new Cadillac every
other year, and that I should pay for it.

THEY are who deserves a depressed economy. THEY are the ones that
should be rent controlled, or be forced to put back some of what WE give.

**** the lawyers... Kill the ****ing landlords.

On the other hand, I take it you've never let out a property to see it
virtually destroyed by the suddenly vanished never to be seen again
renters.

Any retard that doesn't vet his or her proposed tenant deserves whatever
he or she gets. Also, that is what the security deposit, which can be 2X
the rent, is for.

Also, renting for a reasonable rate will usually result in civil
relationships between lessor and lessee.

As I said, thieves come in all shapes and sizes.

I think all you stupid allegory turkeys are... turkeys. There is
something you steal. Mainly- thinking that you are funny, when such is
not always the case, and in many cases, if ever.