Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Doc Doc is offline

Default Finished something...

"Ed Huntress" wrote in
:

Very nice. I thought maybe they were going to some schools or
something. They look like good demonstration pieces.

Funny you should mention that, I used that book to create a series of
projects for a manufacturing tech. class back in 2001. They were great to
teach a variety of machine processes, including the requirement that at
least on operation had to be done with CNC. (they could even drill holes
with the software we had...sorry couldn't resist)

The mechanisms in the book were great for teaching manufacturing and the
finished mechanisms, they were taken by teachers to use as teaching aids.

Doc