Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad
Jim Thompson Jim Thompson is offline

Default Hee! Hee! Hee!

On Wed, 4 Nov 2009 18:10:55 -0500, "Martin Riddle"
wrote:

"Jim Thompson" wrote in
message ...
On Wed, 04 Nov 2009 11:38:09 -0500, Phil Hobbs
wrote:

Oppie wrote:

"Jim Thompson"
wrote in
message ...
Hee! Hee! Hee!

If you don't know why I'm laughing, you're terribly under-informed.

Talk about hope and change... ;-)

...Jim Thompson

We had a republican win over the 3 term dem county executive
(Westchester, NY).
Unfortunately, the city of White Plains election seems to be all
taken
by dems.
One independent challenger for mayor had his petition thrown out by
the
courts because of a mis-understanding about filing date. Call me
suspicious but the only other candidate was endorsed by both
parties. A
big write-in campaign resulted. We'll see how that works out in the
next
week.
http://www.lohud.com/

Hopefully our taxes will stop increasing so fast. $12.5k for a raised
ranch on half an acre. Sheesh.

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

Damn! That's about 3X what I pay. But things are starting to get
politically nasty around here... I foresee some upcoming "pick-up
truck" events ;-)

...Jim Thompson

At least they'll be new trucks.
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20091104/ap_on_bi_ge/us_cash_for_clunkers

Cheers

Naaaaah! They'll be Ford F150's ;-)

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, CTO | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

Obama says, "I AM NOT a cry baby, Fox REALLY IS out to get me!"