Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad
John Fields John Fields is offline

Default Hee! Hee! Hee!

On Wed, 04 Nov 2009 14:49:52 -0600, flipper wrote:

On Wed, 4 Nov 2009 14:15:44 -0500, "Garberstreet Electronics"
wrote:

"flipper" wrote in message
. ..
On Wed, 4 Nov 2009 12:55:26 -0500,

wrote:

"amdx" wrote in message
. ..

"Phil Hobbs" wrote
in message m...
Oppie wrote:

"Jim Thompson"
wrote in message ...
Hee! Hee! Hee!

If you don't know why I'm laughing, you're terribly under-informed.

Talk about hope and change... ;-)

...Jim Thompson

We had a republican win over the 3 term dem county executive
(Westchester, NY).
Unfortunately, the city of White Plains election seems to be all taken by
dems.
One independent challenger for mayor had his petition thrown out by the
courts because of a mis-understanding about filing date. Call me
suspicious but the only other candidate was endorsed by both parties. A
big write-in campaign resulted. We'll see how that works out in the next
week.
http://www.lohud.com/

Hopefully our taxes will stop increasing so fast. $12.5k for a raised
ranch on half an acre. Sheesh.

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

My opinion is property taxes are wrong, once you pay for your home,
you should not have to pay the government to live in it. (paying for
the rest of your life) Makes me mad just thinking about it!
Mike

Read what you yourself wrote. You "pay for your home" and are then
taxed for the right to live on the property, or ground it sets on.

Check out rental costs on similar properties in the same area, and
then quit complaining and thank God that you have it so good.

Bill

The renter can also "thank God" for the privilege of paying
property taxes, by proxy through rent to the owner.

Right now, I "thank God" for a place to live that I can afford,
regardless of whether what I pay helps defray the landlord's cost
to own the place or not.

Bill

That's nice but the issue was taxes.

---
You've never seen a thread change streams in mid-horse???

JF