Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad
John Larkin John Larkin is offline

Default Hee! Hee! Hee!

On Wed, 4 Nov 2009 11:24:41 -0600, "amdx" wrote:

"Phil Hobbs" wrote in message
om...
Oppie wrote:

"Jim Thompson" wrote in
message ...
Hee! Hee! Hee!

If you don't know why I'm laughing, you're terribly under-informed.

Talk about hope and change... ;-)

...Jim Thompson

We had a republican win over the 3 term dem county executive
(Westchester, NY).
Unfortunately, the city of White Plains election seems to be all taken by
dems.
One independent challenger for mayor had his petition thrown out by the
courts because of a mis-understanding about filing date. Call me
suspicious but the only other candidate was endorsed by both parties. A
big write-in campaign resulted. We'll see how that works out in the next
week.
http://www.lohud.com/

Hopefully our taxes will stop increasing so fast. $12.5k for a raised
ranch on half an acre. Sheesh.

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

My opinion is property taxes are wrong, once you pay for your home, you
should
not have to pay the government to live in it. (paying for the rest of your
life)
Makes me mad just thinking about it!
Mike

Sales tax is the way to go. Exempt basics. Eliminate business taxes.
That way, people elect to pay tax when they buy stuff, and imports get
dinged just as hard as domestic products. And people have jobs and get
paid, so can afford to buy stuff.

John