Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad
Ecnerwal[_3_] Ecnerwal[_3_] is offline

Default Hee! Hee! Hee!

In article ,
Phil Hobbs wrote:
Hopefully our taxes will stop increasing so fast. $12.5k for a raised
ranch on half an acre. Sheesh.

Vote with your feet. 2.5K (like Joe, mostly school tax) for 8 acres and
a not quite complete "shop with living space" ("camp" per the the
assesors.) Somewhat less if I actually get to the point of living there
- currently paying the non-resident premium rate. About a 2 hour drive
from the commuter train if you need to hit NYC, or an hour from the
Amtrak more expensive version. Not the sort of thing you'd want to do
daily, but not too bad if you needed to get there once in a while,
though I rarely do.