Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad
Joe Chisolm[_2_] Joe Chisolm[_2_] is offline

Default Hee! Hee! Hee!

On Wed, 04 Nov 2009 11:38:09 -0500, Phil Hobbs wrote:

Oppie wrote:

"Jim Thompson" wrote
in message ...
Hee! Hee! Hee!

If you don't know why I'm laughing, you're terribly under-informed.

Talk about hope and change... ;-)

...Jim Thompson

We had a republican win over the 3 term dem county executive
(Westchester, NY).
Unfortunately, the city of White Plains election seems to be all taken
by dems.
One independent challenger for mayor had his petition thrown out by the
courts because of a mis-understanding about filing date. Call me
suspicious but the only other candidate was endorsed by both parties. A
big write-in campaign resulted. We'll see how that works out in the
next week.
http://www.lohud.com/

Hopefully our taxes will stop increasing so fast. $12.5k for a raised
ranch on half an acre. Sheesh.

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

Move to Texas. $4.5k (most of it school district tax) for 12 acres
with house and barn and no state income tax. I could drop it
some if I put a couple of cows out back and took the ag exemption.

--
Joe Chisolm
Marble Falls, Tx.