parish

Default Inches or Metric?

parish wrote:

Bob Mannix wrote:

"parish" parish_AT_ntlworld.com wrote in message
Capitol wrote:

I've been looking for 3 years,
here, in Europe and the US, without success for a large side by side

fridge
freezer as you described it. If anyone find it please post the details.
Regards

Shedloads here

http://www.appliancesdepot.co.uk/dep...idgeration.asp

Err, that would be none then (that I could see): "as you described it" was
with the freezer part bigger than the fridge part.

Ah, OK. I'd just looked at the pictures on the main pages and assumed
that the dispensers in the door would be in the fridge section; seems
they are actually in the freezer door.

Reading the blurb more (I only knew about the site 'coz I stumbled on it
yesterday whilst Googling for something) reveals that they are ice, as
well as chilled drink, dispensers, which explains why they are in the
freezer door ;-)