Posted to uk.d-i-y
tim.... tim.... is offline

Default Pre-mitred kitchen worktops

"mark" wrote in message

"Perry (News)" wrote in message
I'm replacing the worktops in our utility room which, in itself, isn't
a problem as it's a nice, rectangular shape with worktops down two
sides, but I need a mitred right-angle join - I've never cut one of
these before and understand that it's a bit of a steep learning curve
for a one-off job, so I wondered if anyone knows anywhere around the
Worthing/Brighton area that will sell a worktop pre-mitred and routed
for the butterfly bolts

Perry

Usually done on site and not cheap.
It's not really a steep learning curve if you've a proper template and a
router.

As a precaution don't cut the worktops to length until the mitre is done.
Then you'll have scope for another go if you b. it up.

though only on one side of the join

tim