Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Robert Macy Robert Macy is offline

Default How to make the HP DeskJet 500 print a 'test page'

On Nov 3, 1:48*pm, Baron wrote:
Robert Macy wrote:
What is the best priced, high contrast printer out there? *Of course
long lived.

Apart from the DJ500 my other two printers are both Samsung Laser. *One
is the ML1440 and the other is a MCX4200 multifunction printer copier.
All three are fully supported by Linux.

--
Best Regards:

Thanks for that recommendation.

Wow, Korea really knows how to make products. That makes 3 Samsung
products [printer, phone, and washing machine] and 1 Genesis Coupe
[auto] I'd like to buy. As soon as I have the money. But, others
must be buying, so K's economy ought to be doing well, eh?