Posted to rec.woodworking
dpb dpb is offline

Default Newbe Question about Shop Heater

Puckdropper wrote:
I'm partial to the system I've got in the shopwarehouse* myself. It's in
slab hot water, so once the slab gets warm heat recovery is very quick if
the garage door needs to be opened. (It's a big garage door. 10x17)
When the temperature approaches 0, the shop is still nice and warm.

I hear ya', brother. If I only had a new slab to put it into...

I've talked for 10 years of building a real shop building instead for
equipment as well as wood/metal shop instead of trying to get by w/ the
old barn and continuing to make do outside...