Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default How to make the HP DeskJet 500 print a 'test page'

On 11/2/2009 12:59 PM Baron spake thus:

Robert Macy wrote:

Forgot how to print a 'test page' not the one from MS, but the one
built in that tests all the jets.

Also, anyone out there have a DeskJet 500 Manual?

Operator's and/or Service?

Wow ! Someone else who still has & uses a Deskjet 500. I've had mine
from new just as they came out. Must be getting on for 25 years or so
now.

So can you tell me how your printer compares to mine, a DeskJet 932C? I
have the sneaking suspicion that mine is not as good, but really have no
idea.

--
Who needs a junta or a dictatorship when you have a Congress
blowing Wall Street, using the media as a condom?

- harvested from Usenet