Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Robert Macy Robert Macy is offline

Default How to make the HP DeskJet 500 print a 'test page'

On Nov 2, 12:59*pm, Baron wrote:
Robert Macy wrote:
Forgot how to print a 'test page' *not the one from MS, but the one
built in that tests all the jets.

Also, anyone out there have a DeskJet 500 Manual?

Operator's and/or Service?

Wow ! *Someone else who still has & uses a Deskjet 500. *I've had mine
from new just as they came out. *Must be getting on for 25 years or so
now.

--
Best Regards:

Yes! Bought it new, also. Still has the highest contrast ratio for
me.

I did run across somebody [in TX?] that refurbishes them for sale, but
they wanted more than $260 at a time when most printers are going for
$40, didn't make sense to get another one. Instead, I just waited.

As a result of waiting, I've been given an HP LaserJet 5 and an Epson
C60 [color printer], so still don't need another yet.