Posted to uk.d-i-y
Phil L[_2_] Phil L[_2_] is offline

Default mouse food or mouse poison!

Dave Liquorice wrote:
On Sun, 01 Nov 2009 19:41:24 GMT, Phil L wrote:

I believe it takes time before they die in agony.

they don't die in agony, they simply fall asleep and don't wake up

Hum, the young rat that had (mistakenly) decided that living in our
house was better than the compost heap wouldn't agree with you. It
was not very happy after taking the poison we put down. Loud rasping
breathing, dragging itself slowly about. I put it out of its misery
with a blow to
the head.

It may have been ill before it ate the poison :-p

They don't "simply fall asleep and don't wake up". They die from
multiple internal haemorrhages.

They're usualy comatose before anything internal occurs

--
Phil L
RSRL Tipster Of The Year 2008