Silvan

Default Is Usnet Dying?

Charlie Self wrote:

I built both those older machines, so they were a lot cheaper. This time
around, I let George do it.

Me too, incidentally. I used to build'em myself, spec every part, tweak,
diddle, and massage for the ultimate performance.

Now it's just not worth the headache of making sure this will work with
that. I got my last computer at a local place. It cost the same whether I
had them build it or not, so I let them do it.

Not sure what I'll do next time, since I don't want to pay the Microsoft
tax, and they don't like to build computers without operating systems. I
guess I'll worry about it later.

--
Michael McIntyre ---- Silvan
http://www.geocities.com/Paris/Rue/5407/