Eric Cartman

Default Is tanalised timber green?

Dave Plowman wrote in message ...
In article ,
Eric Cartman wrote:

Question is then, can I stain on top of these colourings?

EC

Sawn tanalised can be over painted with the usual fence type
colour/preservative. But PAR isn't suitable for this sort of paint. FWIW,
I've never seen green PAR.

I have had to order it PAR, the timber yard have to place an order for
the PAR as they only stock sawn. Have confirmed it will come in Green
so will have to try some dark stains on it!

At least if I make the bench and it falls to bits after the first
season it was me that did it and not BandQ can't blame anyone then.

Cheers

EC