Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default One post detail

On Sat, 31 Oct 2009 18:37:25 -0700, the infamous "jloomis"
scrawled the following:

I used cultured stone.....This was a first....
Poured 2 concrete columns, and serrated the face with plastic mesh in the
concrete pour.
Pulled it off after pouring the columns and left a nice grip pattern for
stone work.
Worked out slick.....
The stone work was difficult.....lots of fitting, parts and pieces....
grouting was time consuming too.

Very nice fence, John. I need more multi-millionaire clients like
that. A handful of those jobs would pay off my truck. (Sold my old
1990 F-150 for $1,300; got a new 2007 Toyota Tundra a couple years
ago. I love my truck!)

P.S: I hope you billed according to actual labor -and- got your money
out of the guy.

---