Posted to alt.home.repair
ransley ransley is offline

Default FYI: "Lights of America" LED bulbs -- Costco refunding purchaseprice

On Oct 31, 6:55*pm, "Percival P. Cassidy" wrote:
We got a letter from Costco today inviting us to return the "Lights of
America" LED bulbs we had purchased because they do not live up to the
claimed life of 20K hours. Four different SKUs are listed.

Sam's Club has sold some of these as well, but no communication so far
from them.

Perce

I got a few at Ace, on my tests they are junk, low output, not what is
advertised and a poor grey color. I am returning mine. Months ago I
looked at LOA and could not find they even offered these leds.