Posted to uk.d-i-y
clot clot is offline

Default So who's paying for this bit of ecobollox ... ?

geoff wrote:
In message , "dennis@home"
writes

"geoff" wrote in message news:h6HbYAXrf46K
In message , "dennis@home"
writes

"geoff" wrote in message news:C17jbTPa4h
In message ,
"dennis@home" writes

"geoff" wrote in message news:FPOCFW

I very rarely concentrate on my driving, its almost exclusively
handled in the subconscious, the same with e.g. skiing or
other occupations where automatic responses are better
and faster than conscious thought, even when driving at
speeds over 100mph where you wake up a bit

So you admit to having so many incidents that it has become a
learnt response.

No, you stupid ****

I used to, for example (when safe to do so), take a roundabout
sideways in a controlled skid when I was in my late teens, or
lock the wheels on ice to learn how to recover in a controlled
manner - just like a pilot learns to recover from a stall

A pilot learns that in a simulator where possible, that's what
simulators are for, learning how to crash not how to fly.

No - that's because they are cheaper than the real thing. There is
no substitute for real experience, however many blow up dolls you
might have dennis

They are not cheaper, and you can't learn to crash the real thing.
Its easy to learn to take off, fly and land the real thing, even my
daughter has flown a plane.

So you're saying that (Cessnas and their ilk aside) that e.g. an
Airbus 380 is cheaper than it's simulator ?

I don't think so

You haven't a clue, have you?

The bottom line is that you really can't make a useful comment
since you have no experience

You can comment on poor driving because you are a poor driver, I
can comment on how to avoid crashing, avoiding getting speeding
fines, and not having a breakdown all of which you have managed to
do.

Err what, where did you glean these fictitious gems Dennis

It can't be from your overactive imagination - you don't have one

Time you stopped trying to make things up, it just doesn't work, you
retard

So, the ability to recover from such a situation becomes innate

Rubbish, you would have to take it so far that you crashed to
learn the limits.

Err why ?

I didn't and I haven't

That's what I said, you haven't learnt much have you?

Dennis, you've gone way past the point where anything you say makes
sense

You should stick to ...

err well,

masturbation - you're prolly quite good at that

You really are a pratt.

No I'm not, however, your ability to jump to incorrect conclusions
would indicate that you are

And you're a coward who hides behind a a munged ID. Face to
face, I wonder if you would be so brave, I think not

Any little turd (by which I mean you) can sit behind a keyboard and
spout such rubbish, but when push comes to shove, you're not
man enough to show your face. (although from your claimed work
history, I could prolly piece it together)

You'll never understand what it means to live outside that safe,
sterile, risk minimised little world you inhabit. Maybe that's
part of your problem, you are jealous and don't see why others
should
visit the domain of "safe" beyond which you are scared to go.

Your trouble is that you like to endanger others.
If you like to drive fast why don't you try a racing circuit or are
you too scared?

Err ...

how would that get me from where I want to go from and to ?

The public roads are not yours.

I think you'll find that they are oh stupid knight of the carriageways

Would we have discovered other continents, broken records,
scaled the worlds peaks if we were all scared little ****es like
you ? No of course we wouldn't, we wouldn't even still be sitting
in mud huts as we'd have been wiped out by others who push their
boundaries and explore and conquer

You're a spineless parasite who wants to drag everyone down to
your level because you don't have the guts to look beyond your
little box

If you want to pay I will race you around the Nuremberg ring any day.

Dennis, dennis, dennis

You stupid

stupid

geographically challenged

imbe cile

The Nürnberg ring is in the Schöne Brunnen in the Hauptmarkt opposite
the Frauenkirche. There are two, one made of brass

(
http://de.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?...erg.jpg&fileti
mestamp=20090128165655)

And (the real ) one made of iron

I assume you really meant the Nürburgring, its about 30km WEST of
Koblenz about 250km away

Race it ???

You couldn't even find it

and subjecting our European cousins to you trying to drive on the RHS
of the road is not something I'd be prepared to do

I know where my vehicle is on the road, how far that metallic
personal space extends. I usually forecast another car's intent
to e.g. change lanes before the driver seems to.

The word "usually" is somewhat important when driving.

And ?

It means I am in a better position to accommodate someone who
is about to pull out into the overtaking lane in front of me

You said you can usually do so, then on the occasion you can't you
swerve to avoid them and kill an innocent pedestrian.

No, I didn't say that, did I

If I don't see the "body language" of a vehicle making such a
manoeuvre, then I am, at worst, in the same position as you

Talking of overtaking lanes, by inference means dual carriageways or
motorway driving - not somewhere where pedestrians should be wandering

You really are a tedious waste of time and space

Until you can always predict what will happen you are driving beyond
your skill level.

Nobody can do that

At worst, it means I can only be as poor a driver as you

I can assure you that you are a worse driver than you think.

Everybody is

But I know I'm a better driver than you would ever be

Because I pushed the limits, trained myself and learned to read
the road, these have all become second nature. I know I'm not
alone, people who push things a bit learn where the limits are
and how to react as second nature to events

Something you will never understand because you are an
incompetent useless ****er who shouldn't be let loose in
anything as dangerous as a car on a public highway

But you are the one that has had accidents, I have none for over
30 years.

What accidents?

Have you forgotten them, memory is a problem for you then.

What have you done at all in over 30 years, other than grown old

Had a family,

Have you driven them all to drink and drugs now that you have been put
out to grass

saved a few lives,

And how many did you bore to death ?

had fun,

You can only get so much from masturbation

unlike you as you get frustrated easily and start shouting your bad
mouth off.

Clueless, aren't you

You have patience that exceeds mine. dennis is not of the real world and
possibly has caused accidents that of course he has not been affected by due
to his approach to driving.