Posted to rec.woodworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default Shop Guest

On Sun, 27 Sep 2009 16:04:01 -0500, the infamous Swingman
scrawled the following:

Dropped by right after breakfast, walked right up and introduced himself
as I was ripping stock for an appliance garage. Hung around for lunch,
begged part of my ham sandwich, then left with out so much as "by your
leave". Didn't lift a hand, but watched everything closely and appeared
to be taking notes.

http://www.e-woodshop.net/images/IMG...90927-1045.jpg
http://www.e-woodshop.net/images/IMG...90927-1046.jpg

Hehehe. That's one little guy you don't want to rile. A friend and I
cornered one at a park and watched it bite a broom handle IN HALF. Dem
funny lookin' critters is downright lethal, ah reckon.

I wonder who threw him out of his home in the daylight like that.
They're usually quite nocturnal. Nocturnal creatures who come out in
the daylight are usually either dis-homed or rabid. Caution!

---