Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
mac davis[_5_] mac davis[_5_] is offline

Default Piece of ash.. 2nd try...

On Sun, 25 Oct 2009 11:14:05 -0700, "jloomis" wrote:

Hello Mac,
nice bowl......
Do you turn when the wood is wet?
If not, do you have a dust removal system.
I love to turn wood, and do not like the dust.
I have yet to devise a way to collect the dust from my lathe.
One of those never ending projects.
john
"mac davis" wrote in message
.. .

VERY dry wood.. One of my mentors sent it 3 years ago and I finally got to it..

I use a cheap harbor Freight dust collector with a sound suppressor and a few
other goodies, and a Jet air filter on the ceiling...

I also have an assortment of masks and respirators, which I don't wear often
enough..

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing