Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default Piece of ash.. 2nd try...

Attached Thumbnails
Piece of ash.. 2nd try...-002-jpg  Piece of ash.. 2nd try...-003-jpg
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 001.jpg (32.4 KB, 35 views)
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

mac davis wrote:

Good job.
--
Gerald Ross
Cochran, GA

No job around the house is done until
you bleed on it.

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

mac davis wrote:

Nice! Thanks for reposting.

Matt
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Hello Mac,
nice bowl......
Do you turn when the wood is wet?
If not, do you have a dust removal system.
I love to turn wood, and do not like the dust.
I have yet to devise a way to collect the dust from my lathe.
One of those never ending projects.
john

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

mac davis wrote:

That came through fine. Very nice.

Rob Leatham

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

On Sun, 25 Oct 2009 11:14:05 -0700, "jloomis" wrote:

Hello Mac,
nice bowl......
Do you turn when the wood is wet?
If not, do you have a dust removal system.
I love to turn wood, and do not like the dust.
I have yet to devise a way to collect the dust from my lathe.
One of those never ending projects.
john
"mac davis" wrote in message
.. .

VERY dry wood.. One of my mentors sent it 3 years ago and I finally got to it..

I use a cheap harbor Freight dust collector with a sound suppressor and a few
other goodies, and a Jet air filter on the ceiling...

I also have an assortment of masks and respirators, which I don't wear often
enough..

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing