Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default Nasty no trespassing signs

Bob F wrote:

What would you do?

Actually, I wouldn't shoot anyone in conditions that would require
making up a story.

Call the cops immediately.

You can't drag him out to the curb for "heavy trash pickup." That
would probably fall under "abuse of a corpse" which is against the
law.

Ahhh. You do understand.

--- Newsgroup tasteless post spotted sometime back ---

I FOUND A NEGRO IN MY FAMILY TREE !!!

So I cut him down and put him out by the curb.

----- End of tasteless post. Honestly, I don't see how people get away with
uncouth things like that ---

Anyway, if you're gonna be all "responsible citizen" on us, your first call
should be to 911 for an AMBULANCE. The entire conversation should be:
"Gunshot victim, (address)." When the paramedics get there, THEY will call
the cops. That way you're not on the (recorded) hook for what you might say
to the police dispatcher.

Your SECOND call should be to your lawyer. If you don't have a lawyer, you
should complain to the paramedics about feeling faint, heart pounding, chest
pains, and priapism. They'll take you to the hospital so you can delay
talking to the cops until you have adequate advice.