Silvan

Default Router table on top of table saw...

Chris Merrill wrote:

I decided I'd rather have them separate - and this idea appealed to
me. Also, I have several other tools that would sit nicely on the
workmate - a disk/belt sander, grinder, spindle sander, etc.

That's what I'm thinking too. My JET mini lathe is going to be too stout to
swap on and off the bench as much as I intended when I bought it, so I need
to liberate some room for it to stay put. That means I'll have to swap out
the router, sander, and maybe the grinder too. Though I might just mount
the grinder to the lathe stand. Seems like I'll probably wish I had done
that eventually if I don't go ahead and do it.

--
Michael McIntyre ---- Silvan
http://www.geocities.com/Paris/Rue/5407/