Posted to alt.home.repair
Bud-- Bud-- is offline

Default Load capacity of 200-amp panel

wrote:
On Oct 28, 7:00 pm, JIMMIE wrote:

I suggest you
post this to one of the engineering groups. This is a classic question
that has been in electical course for years. Ive been thru three such
courses in the last 22 years and havent missed the question yet.

And I have a degree in electrical engineering from MIT

What a coincidence. I have a degree in electrical engineering from the
(university of) Minnesota Institute of Technology too.

and I say you
are nuts.

What a coincidence. I think he is nuts too.

And aren't you the same Jimmie that posted this back in the beginning
of the thread?

Hey - that's not fair.

In fact, that is exactly what you said in your own post, which I
showed above.

Why would you use such an underhanded tactic to ruin a perfectly good
argument?

--
bud--