Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Geoffrey S. Mendelson Geoffrey S. Mendelson is offline

Default Why So Much Spam Here?

Jeff Liebermann wrote:
hate to tell you this, but English is a minority language. At current
grown rates, the official language of the planet could eventually
become Chinese:

There has always been a language of trade and diplomacy, recently up to
WWII, it was French. After WWII it became the US dialect of English.

That has grown into what is becoming a dialect of English used on the Internet,
which will be the common languge for probably 20 or 30 years or more.

I'm not talking about "leet" (WTF, OMG, etc), but something like "I can haz
cheezburger?"

Geoff.