Posted to alt.home.repair
Jim Yanik Jim Yanik is offline

Default Nasty no trespassing signs

Metspitzer wrote in
:

On Wed, 28 Oct 2009 15:06:39 -0500, "HeyBub"
wrote:

Larry Fishel wrote:
Several comments:

I've always wanted to have some signs printed up saying "Trespassers
will be eaten."

On the serious side:

In many (most) areas of the U.S., the Castle Doctrine only applies
to the inside of your house/trailer/car, not all of your property.

In many areas, you can legally shoot someone trespassing on your
property, but ONLY if you have very specifically worded signs at
minimum intervals around your property. Using your creatively worded
signs won't cut it legally.

Use of deadly force against a simple trespasser alone is never
justified.

how do you KNOW that a trespasser is a "simple" trespasser?
Can you read minds?

You should read a little about Joe Horn. I wish I had him for a
neighbor.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&s...x-a&rls=org.mo
zilla%3Aen-US%3Aofficial&hs=uFG&num=100&q=joe+horne+texas+pro tect+neigh
bor%27s+property&btnG=Search&aq=f&oq=&aqi=

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik