Posted to alt.home.repair
Tony[_19_] Tony[_19_] is offline

Default Nasty no trespassing signs

John Grabowski wrote:

" Where can I find some to the point nasty no trespassing signs? We are
getting prowlers and burglaries during the daytime at very rural
properties.

I hope word has gotten out that I'm a crazy ole man who shoots real
bullets, but I had a daytime prowler last Saturday.

*What makes you think that these people who break into homes can read?
Many years ago when I was working on a house in an exclusive area of Los
Angeles I noticed every day that one home always had a police car parked
in its driveway in the same spot. It took me a few weeks to realize
that it was just a scarecrow.

Funny, just the last couple weeks here the local cops have been leaving
"scarecrow" police cars parked all over town.