Posted to alt.home.repair
Tony[_19_] Tony[_19_] is offline

Default Nasty no trespassing signs

Smitty Two wrote:
In article ,
"SteveB" wrote:

Where can I find some to the point nasty no trespassing signs? We are
getting prowlers and burglaries during the daytime at very rural properties.

I hope word has gotten out that I'm a crazy ole man who shoots real bullets,
but I had a daytime prowler last Saturday.

Steve

Not to be argumentative, because I don't want to **** off a crazy ole
man who shoots real bullets, but I have an observation and a question:

The question is, can you please define "daytime prowler?" It seems to me
that "prowling" is a big huge nebulous concept that's open to wide
interpretation and significance.

And the observation is, burglars don't respect signs.

I had some asshole come up my 1/10 long mile driveway on a 4 wheeler
where he suddenly saw me. Would you believe he said to me "You should
have a no trespassing sign down there!".